Wednesday, 3 September 2025

If You Asked Me Again By Grinn Expressions

This is such a beautiful book all about learning and falling in love with another. I Made You A Playlist was a standout poem to me about sharing music also I Didn't Fill The Silence too about being comfortable in each other's presence needing nothing more than each other. I Folded The Laundry For You, too, such an every day observational poem about the everyday mundane tasks being little ways of showing love and care to each other in just helping out get tasks done. Such a great book of observational poetry from everyday life in love along with the other part/half of the story told through these poems which I will review separately too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Conversations I Replayed Too Many Times: Poems About Overthinking, Regret, and the Things We Never Said by Unsaid Lines

This poetry collection reads as an almost autopsy poetically on reflection of when and how a relationship changed and ultimately fell apart....