Saturday, 8 August 2026

Pieces Of My Heart by Despoina Kemeridou

I was drawn to read this collection for the fact it is themed to be darker from the tagline on the cover and having previously enjoyed Despoina's other moving poetry collections. From the start there is a fantasy edge to the writing with knights and ladies, a hero's theme too, before moving on to haunted house theme too. The poem, Me As I Am, was relatable and so simple the way it was written just stating facts and I love when you can really relate to poetry to get you thinking about life and situations too. Darker but still deeply moving!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pieces Of My Heart by Despoina Kemeridou

I was drawn to read this collection for the fact it is themed to be darker from the tagline on the cover and having previously enjoyed Despo...