Friday 7 April 2017

Suicide Notes From Beautiful Girls by Lynn Weingarten

What a book, I was very intrigued to read this one so much since it has been so popular I thought I'd give it a read too, as usual and it didn't disappoint though it was a bit odd in places.

When Delia 'dies' suddenly, Julie's life takes a turn to trying to find out the truth surrounding her old friends death. Originally deemed as suicide, as a note is found as well as the circumstances she supposedly died in are her worst fear, fire.

Julie takes it upon herself to discover just what happened, this is where her boyfriend, Delia's boyfriend and stepfather become suspects to Julie for playing a part in Delia's death somehow.
There's also the fact that the voicemail left to Julie sparked her trying to find out what happened and somehow led off to everything that happens.

It started off better but unfortunately to me seemed to get worse as it went on in a lot of area's. I will say that I did like the twist at the end and a huge twist surrounding the Delia suicide mystery as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Great Destinations Of A Lifetime by Claudia Martin

In this book packed with stunning photography my stand out faves were the blue lagoon, ice caves and northern luights in Iceland as well as...