Tuesday 31 March 2020

Ten Step Drawing Flowers by Mary Woodin

In this book we discover tips and tricks to drawing flowers which may seem hard, but are broken down into small manageable parts to deal with slowly.

Building up our flowers of choice to draw, we can develop and adapt out skills with the help of the pictures diagrams and examples provided which allow a good visual aid to us beginning to try and perfect out flower drawing skills.

It was handy and a good guide to get me drawing flowers way better than I have ever done so! I appreciate the guide drawings and it was laid out beautifully and easy to follow.

Many thanks to the publishers for allowing me to review this book for them!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Great Destinations Of A Lifetime by Claudia Martin

In this book packed with stunning photography my stand out faves were the blue lagoon, ice caves and northern luights in Iceland as well as...