Thursday 13 August 2020

The Lost Princess by Connie Glynn

Lottie is back, as they face the fact that Leviathan are targeting the children of influential people they could all be in grave danger.

As well Lottie's grades get messed up by them resulting it them taking a trip to Japan and the sister school of Rosewood where they discover more secrets surrounding her ancestor too as well as making friends over there, her and Ellie are not acting on their previous feelings and Jamie is left feeling useless meanwhile Leviathan are watching building a group that's following their every movement...

A weaker book to me in the series so far sadly, however as it felt like a filler and confusing too with Japanese references and words I didn't understand even with translate however I was happy to discover about Japanese cat myths I never heard of! I wished we'd seen more of Lottie and Ellie's feelings come out and Jamie finding a good guy friend to confide in not a bad guy who disappears without a trace. However it has left me wanting to read the next book to see what happens with Jamie and his part in the continuing series now.


Many thanks to the publishers for allowing me to review this book for them!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Great Destinations Of A Lifetime by Claudia Martin

In this book packed with stunning photography my stand out faves were the blue lagoon, ice caves and northern luights in Iceland as well as...