Friday 30 August 2024

Radical Love by Zachary Levi

In my time off reading I discovered Chuck a TV show I grew up aware of but not a viewer of being born in 1996 not 1990 alike my cousin's I was always aware of things they were into and then came to discover again as I grew up and to the age they loved them. Then, I watched Shazam! I was hooked and invested into the fun adult Zachary Levi was and after watching Chuck and many of his Instagram Live video's alongside me discovering and watching Chuck from start to end within the first couple of weeks of the pandemic lockdown starting. I then discovered this book, not only a refreshing, open account of a mental health breakdown and then getting back to life working on yourself and healthier habits, but a male in his forties being so open about it is honestly just great to see and I'm sure will encourage other older males to check in and realise they too can help their lives change for the better. Zachary may be a great actor, but his awareness and openness to help others and encourage mental health and trauma discussion is so refreshing to read about all the ways open and available to us to reflect and change and the fact that it's never, ever to late to help yourself, others and create a better you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Radical Love by Zachary Levi

In my time off reading I discovered Chuck a TV show I grew up aware of but not a viewer of being born in 1996 not 1990 alike my cousin's...