Blog of author Eve L-A Witherington, find my works on Amazon or Google my name to find links! Everybody is unique, a reader and a dreamer lives in us all x
Monday, 14 September 2026
An Absolute Beginner's Guide to Keeping a Pet Rabbit: Handling, Feeding, Housing, and Grooming by Adriana Cinteza
As a rabbit owner from being born to parents who owned two little rabbits before I even came along, I've always loved reading and learning about them more as each rabbit has taught me something I haven't known before and this guide was great for covering most things.
I particularly liked that the book was laid out into sections from finding where to buy a rabbit, costs of lifelong care, of which my last and eldest boy Splodge was ten, people often overlook the longterm vets bills and just focus on food and hay whoch can be cheap but thats only basic care as the book details.
There's even tips on care and socialising rabbits which we've had both singular rabbits living in home and duo's that did and didn't get along.
This guide really does prepare you as a beginner for everything you can expect to face and coming from growing up with rabbits if I was a new owner with no experience it's really detailed for all ages to be able to use and learn what to expect.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
An Absolute Beginner's Guide to Keeping a Pet Rabbit: Handling, Feeding, Housing, and Grooming by Adriana Cinteza
As a rabbit owner from being born to parents who owned two little rabbits before I even came along, I've always loved reading and learni...
-
This poetry collection captures the beauty of dark and light in the seasons in particular, the winter and how Christmas can feel lonely and ...
-
In this book Megan talks openly about her life growing up from her singing dreams, beloved grandad and more in an honest and open look into ...
-
After her parents split up Amy has a hard time adjusting and after being home schooled too starts at Grace's art school where her aim is...
No comments:
Post a Comment