Friday 8 June 2018

All These Beautiful Things by Elizabeth Klehfoth

Knollwood prep is hiding some deadly secrets. Charlie is part of the A's, an elite group made up of generations of the same few rich various family people.

Wondering about what happened to her mum, Charlie along with the current A's, set about investigating digging up evidence from years ago which incriminates a whole past generation of the A's.

From an old love triangle to jealousy, to possible murder the secrets are deadly and the Charlie looks set to get justice for all the wrongs the former A's caused even if it does mean some of her family could be at fault but will she find her mum at last?

Well I heard the hype about the book, but didn't feel it was what I expected. The characters didn't really differentiate to me and they seemed all the same rich kids at a school for them being all they had in common and their friendship seemed inevitable and not natural. The idea of the plot about the mystery of her mum's disappearance was great on premise but the story could've been better and a lot shorter I feel. It just wasn't for me it didn't hook me in and the characters were a let down. You may still enjoy it but it wasn't for me.

Many thanks to the publishers for allowing me to review this for them!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Great Destinations Of A Lifetime by Claudia Martin

In this book packed with stunning photography my stand out faves were the blue lagoon, ice caves and northern luights in Iceland as well as...