Monday 4 June 2018

Not If I See You First by Ally Carter

Maddie's dad was a guard for Logan's father, the president of the United States and The First Lady. Until an attack leaves him with an injured leg, years later him and Maddie are living in Alaska where Maddie trains hard still to be able to protect herself and her father.

As the years passed, she wrote to Logan but never heard back until he shows up in Alaska planned by his parents with Maddie's father agreeing and thus bringing danger to Maddie and her father as Russian and corrupt agents show up just as Maddie's dad is called away on business as a storm is moving in. As the agents work to kidnap Logan, Maddie is determined to protect him as Logan is to protect Maddie. As they work apart alone and together they face many outdoor challenges relates to Alaskan weather and outdoor terrain as well as gun risks and that means getting away together, alive - if Maddie is still alive by the end of this fight...

Now, I love Ally's previous novel's about spies as I grew up watching M.I.High around the same time of the books release! I never care for survival stories but nonetheless found myself hooked needing to know if they survived not and wanted to see if the pair realized how they truly feel towards each other despite past mix up's and let down's they may be feeling. It was a gripping page turner and I loved it, a great return from Ally!

Many thanks to the publishers for allowing me to review this book for them!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Great Destinations Of A Lifetime by Claudia Martin

In this book packed with stunning photography my stand out faves were the blue lagoon, ice caves and northern luights in Iceland as well as...