Sunday 8 July 2018

Vanishing Girls by Lauren Oliver

Dara and Nick are sisters who've been torn apart by a tragic traffic accident and a broken friendship.

As Nick struggles to accept what happened and what she truly lost, all is not as it seems as a nine year old girl goes missing mysteriously and the action grips us in a psychological twister of a book!

As Nick tries to cope with moving back in with her mum, you won't expect the end twist and I didn't at all but so much did and didn't make sense due to it looking back on what I read. However, it was an amazing twist and worked okay but the missing girl part could be been so much more than we got! It kept me reading but overall I can only keep thinking of more to change and add.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Great Destinations Of A Lifetime by Claudia Martin

In this book packed with stunning photography my stand out faves were the blue lagoon, ice caves and northern luights in Iceland as well as...