Friday 18 January 2019

How To Draw Cool Stuff by Catherine V. Holmes

I have honestly not read a more beautifully designed, themed and simple drawing book before now!

I have an array of drawing books and none of them are at all like this one. In this book, set up in months of the year and themed with each month's major events such as; Easter with drawing rainy puddles, rabbits and daffodils.
I have also never managed to draw a convincing rose that didn't end up looking like layered semicircles, but with this books detailed illustrations and instructions, I managed it!

If you can't draw, can do a little but want more confidence or a complete novice, this book is sure to fire you up and make you proud of yourself and your talent as you will grow confident in tackling the most tricky of designs as have I!

I hope you pursue purchasing this book and giving it a whole hearted go, thank you to the publisher for allowing me a copy to review for you all!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Great Destinations Of A Lifetime by Claudia Martin

In this book packed with stunning photography my stand out faves were the blue lagoon, ice caves and northern luights in Iceland as well as...