Wednesday 28 August 2019

Get Me Out Of Witch School by Em Lynass

Catching up with Twinkle once again, this time she has released her great grandma's cat from years of being isolated to a mere bracelet charm!

Only the cat starts to rot the school and make it fall apart so as Twinkle tries to be good so she can go and tour her 'bottom' once again as she loves to perform Shakespeare and dreams still of being an Oscar winning actress.

The cat, Jacobus also takes over the girls and starts to control them and it's up to Twinkle to save her friends Jess and Shalini as well her the rest of the school.

The story could be better in my opinion it just didn't grip me and when the action did start I just found myself getting confused and not really being invested in the storyline unlike for the first book where I was hooked. The characters were okay but apart from loving to play Bottom Twinkle didn't feel to have much character depth to her.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Great Destinations Of A Lifetime by Claudia Martin

In this book packed with stunning photography my stand out faves were the blue lagoon, ice caves and northern luights in Iceland as well as...