Saturday 9 May 2020

That Night In Paris by Sandy Barker

In this book we meet Cat who's headed off on an adventure tour after being told by her flatmate Alex he loves her while she doesn't reciprocate the feeling especially after losing Scott her cheating ex boyfriend.

However as she makes friends with Dani, Lou, Jae on her holiday trip and meets randomly in France, Jean Luc her old childhood friend, sparks fly and this trip suddenly takes a turn for the better.

But as Car realises her feelings she begins to doubt that if their childhood crush can last a lifetime despite the joy they feel now, can get new friends help her find her happiness?

What an adventure this book was I feel like I've been on this holiday with the girl's and witnesses it myself it was such an immersive easy read if you want a lovely romantic read this won't disappoint I especially liked how she gained a girl crew on the holiday too as I feel it added so much drama to the trip in the book!

Many thanks to the publishers for allowing me to review this book for them!


1 comment:

Great Destinations Of A Lifetime by Claudia Martin

In this book packed with stunning photography my stand out faves were the blue lagoon, ice caves and northern luights in Iceland as well as...