Thursday 7 May 2020

The Little Bookshop Of Love Stories by Jaimie Admans

When clutzy Hallie discovers she's won her favourite book shop she's sure it's a joke but soon realises her Cotswold dream is reality!

But after settling in a weezle property developer wants to buy her out thankfully she doesn't give in but befriends fellow klutz, Dimitri a children's illustrator to be who works in there everyday and as the pair grow closer over a mystery surrounding his mum and a book, the pair also hatch a plan to save the shut down bakery next door too as Dimitri cooks some amazing sweet treats, but not only can they get the money to fund the dream, will there be any spark ignite between them not just in the future kitchen when a huge secret comes to light about Dimitri's family?

I loved the book so much from the Belle and Beast aspect of falling in love in and with the actual bookshop and the guy with it too my favourite scene without a doubt was when Hallie's mum meets Dimitri it was just like a scene from the comedy Miranda, my favourite! It made me laugh and I loved how it showed social media can help a physical business out not ruin it too as well the book message trail full of memories of times in others lives too I relate with many of my books being written in by my mum stating when and why they were bought for me too and it's so true how they can bring people together this book had a perfect concept for me and other book lovers will fall in love with this book for sure!

Many thanks to the publishers for allowing me to review this book for them!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Great Destinations Of A Lifetime by Claudia Martin

In this book packed with stunning photography my stand out faves were the blue lagoon, ice caves and northern luights in Iceland as well as...