Wednesday 8 February 2017

Crochet Stories: Lewis Carroll's Alice in Wonderland by Pat Olski

I am a huge crafty person from painting and jewellery making as a young child, to now being hugely into cross stitching, knitting and crocheting.

As a child I think everyone gets introduced to Alice in Wonderland and the amazing story has every young child enchanted and wondering how likely the events are to occur to them too quite possibly! For me, little juice pots made me think and pretend I was going to shrink to the size of a small child doll.

This book was kindly sent to me to review and I loved the way the book reads. Not just straight forward into pattern after pattern of each character, between each one pretty much is an excerpt of a scene from Alice in Wonderland. Enabling a family friendly like feel to the book as a whole.

The patterns are intricate and finely detailed. Characters are portrayed as alike as I personally feel possible to the ones drawn in the picture books and all are sure to have children engrossed in the classic tale that will share the magic of storytelling from generation to generation.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Great Destinations Of A Lifetime by Claudia Martin

In this book packed with stunning photography my stand out faves were the blue lagoon, ice caves and northern luights in Iceland as well as...