Friday 3 February 2017

Welcome every reader!

Hello!
I'm Eve, twenty and from the Midlands in England. It's a pleasure to be writing to whomever shall read this blog. I love to read, was brought up surrounded by books and now I have a huge, forever growing day by day collection of books.
My favourite genres tend to be autobiographies, biographies, women's chick-lit and young adult fiction ranging from contemporary to murder and crime mysteries. I do tend to stick to these categories but from time to time challenge myself to read a different genre too.
I find myself reading a book everyday pretty much cover to cover, they tend to suck me in and immerse me in a world I get so easily lost in when I eventually realise the time in reality, you can guarantee its been a few hours and I've probably forgotten to do something!
Anyone relate?!
Anyway, I'm off to read some more and I'll update here soon,
Till then!
Enjoy your reading and recommend me books too if you want to 📚

No comments:

Post a Comment

Great Destinations Of A Lifetime by Claudia Martin

In this book packed with stunning photography my stand out faves were the blue lagoon, ice caves and northern luights in Iceland as well as...